- An overview of UI testing in Xcode 7
- WWDC 2015 session 406, UI Testing in Xcode.
- XCTestCase Class Reference
- How to test UI changes in Xcode 7
- Why hitting the network is bad for your test, and what to do about it
- UI Testing Cheat Sheet and Examples
- NSHipster on XCTestCase / XCTestExpectation / measureBlock()
- UI Testing Cheatsheet
- Natasha The Robot, on about
- Q: What, if any system dialog boxes can the app produce?
A: ? location (For stores etc)
Q: Do we use
UIAutomationand it so is it being phased out in favour of
- Setting Jenkins up to run XCTool and Xcode Simulator Tests
- iOS CI with Jenkins
- FBSimulatorControl: An OS X library for managing and manipulating iOS Simulators. Also fbsimctl which is the command line tool.
What devices do we need to test against :
- iPhone 4S, 5, 5S, 5C, 6, 6+, 6S, 6S+, SE
- iPad 2, 3, 4, Air, Air 2, Pro, Mini, Mini 2, Mini 3
- iPod Touch 5G
And what iOS versions
- 8.0, 9.2
We could do with the usage stats for these products / versions
xctool -workspace MyAwesomeApp.xcworkspace -scheme Debug test
Should work - but fails.
Note to be confued with XCTest UI
xcodebuild \ -workspace MyAwesomeApp.xcworkspace \ -scheme MyAwesomeApp \ -sdk iphonesimulator \ -destination 'platform=iOS Simulator,name=iPhone 6,OS=8.1' \ test
xcodebuild \ -workspace MyAwesomeApp.xcworkspace \ -scheme Nightly \ -sdk iphonesimulator \ -destination 'platform=iOS Simulator,name=iPhone 6,OS=9.3' \ test \ | \ xcpretty